No Religion - Just Relationship!


On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." - Mark 2:17 (NIV)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Being moved by the Spirit...

This is all new to me so to have an experience like I had today is something I have to share...

Sitting in my kitchen, waiting to go to an afternoon obligation, I get this feeling that I am supposed to go out to eat.  I am not sure where I am supposed to go but there is no doubt in my mind - I fight it a little because I could save the money but I finally get in my car and head out.  I was not even sure where I was supposed to go but then a restaurant that I had not gone to in a couple of years comes to mind.  I am thinking, and asking why?  I get this feeling that I am supposed to share something with the server.  I apprehensively follow this prompting and would you believe that I sit at the bar to order and the bartender is a person that I know.  Now, I don't know this person well at all and in fact I am not sure I have ever spoken to them but I felt I should leave the web address to this site on a napkin and put it with my payment for the bill.  I did.  I have no idea what this all means or how God intends to use this but I am 100% convinced that this was all His doing.

Stay tuned and I will share if I find out how He has used this.  What stories, of being led by the Spirit, can you share to help those of us who have limited experience understand these things better?

No comments:

Post a Comment